I just finished laser cutting 54 Bartholomew robots for teaching soldering with.
Also late yesterday I was doing more testing on how to make snap together connections to work with younger kids. More testing needed, but I'm making progress.
I spent some time today helping a friend set up her Silhouette Cameo. She cut out a cupcake as a test.
She had let me borrow it to host a booth for the Southwest Maker Fest where we made a bunch of stickers out of my stamp designs.
I've been updating the kit I do Arduino Workshops with. This new lasercut box holds a bunch of Arduinos and breadboards in little mounted boards. I've got a bit more work ahead to get my full set of 30 kits ready to go. Looks great so far.